Tuesday, March 11, 2008

making decision

Making decision is not easy like some people may think, and it is sometimes very confusing, and hard to choose between two or many options if you know that decision may effect your life. In my life I took many good decisions that I still remember and I feel proud to make them, as well as some decisions that I regret; however I learned that every decision I made got an effect in my life. I still remember after high school, I was very confused about what college I wanted to go. Because of the fact that I had no niche, I just followed my best fiends and went to the same college together. Therefore after a couple years I quitted the college because I found out that I do not like that specialty, and I rather studied computer than economic and law. The decision I made about quitting my job, and running my brother business in Congo, Africa was not easy, though I made that decision under pressure and I was not very excited about. However it was very interesting experience for me and I did learn a lot about business and new culture. Everyday we have to make many decisions, and each one is important even if it is not best, but we should take sometimes for thinking and learned from our mistakes. When it is hard to decide, it is good to take advices from family members and friends you trust, and then follow your gut , and do not forgot to think about people who love you and around you.

No comments: