Wednesday, April 30, 2008

why should i pass that class

There are many reasons why I should pass the class. First I want to thank you Mrs.corpuz for everything. I learned from you a lot and it was very interesting class. I think that I deserve to pass because I worked very hard and I done all my homework and assignments. Then I was all the time present on time. Even though I work a lot of hours in my job, I always make time for my class which I will miss. Passing this class is very important to me because that is just the first step that lead to better career and life.
Even if the writing is not my best thing, I did learn that if you have a strategy and you know the steps, it would be easier, and that something I did learned from you. I wish good luck to everyone in our class, and I hope that everyone pass all his classes, and realize his dreams

No comments: