Thursday, February 14, 2008

how love change someone life

Since today is Valentine’s Day, I wish happy day to everyone. I want to talk today about how love can change someone life, and that person is my brother Hassan who change a lot since he got engaged then got married. My brother was hardly ever go to the GYM or work out, but since he got engaged with Houda, he start working out a lot and he lost a lot of weight. I was surprise when I saw before his marriage ceremony. In addition, Hassan was always a hard worker, and after his marriage he starts working even harder and smarter. He expands his business and even if he was doing well, right now he is doing better. When I talk with Hassan, I feel that marriage change him not just physically, but spiritually as well, he is more grateful, more caring about his family. I wish the best for my brother and his wife Houda.

No comments: