Friday, February 8, 2008

It is a nice day today


I woke up at 4:30AM as usual, took my shower. getting ready to work takes me less than 30 munites, and I have extra 15 munites to relaxe before living the house. driving to work takes around 15 munites, so if You do the math, you will know what time I start my work???? I work in Sheraton in the Downtown Norfolk. I have to be there at 5:30, so I open the kitchen and Cook some breakfast food which need to be ready for the hotel guest before 6:30. today I finshed as usual at 2 pm. After getting at home, and checked my mails and MSN (messager) list if anyone of my family or friends is online, I spent some time talking with my family whom most on the time spend sunday together. Today was the finals of Africa Nation cup (soccer). Even though the game was around 2pm, I am planning to watch it around 6pm at my friend house. So before going to my friend house, I decided to write something about my day which is sunday most of people are just relaxing, but me I had to work... OK see you at the class.
For the record Egypt win African Cup of Nations 1 - 0 over Cameroon
Congratulations Egypt great achievement
Hardluck Morocco

No comments: